Le’Andria is a gospel singer/songwriter and currently serves as a pastor at Imperfect People Changing Ministries in Atlanta. Le’Andria Johnson is a similar to her Ministry’s name. Although she has been called ‘imperfect’, she sees beauty even in her imperfections. What do you know more about this unusual pastor?
Keep watching to find out more about her family, career, and net worth. You might be surprised by unexpected encounters so get ready! Let’s get started, now that you’re all set!
About Le’Andria John
After being named Sunday Best’s title winner, Le’Andria started to gain attention as a gospel artist. I Shall Leap Into My Destiny was her Sunday Best coronation song. It reached first place on the Billboard Chart of Gospels. After Sunday Best, she began releasing gospel albums.
Imperfect People Changing Ministries was her first venture and she is currently a pastor. She also established iProgress, a philanthropic organization to aid the poor of Atlanta. Every month, iProgress distributes Bibles, clothes, food, and gifts to Atlanta.
Early Life and Family
Gregory Jhonson, Sharon Johnson and Sharon Johnson were the parents of the gospel legend. They were born in Palatka, Florida on 23 January 1983. Gregory Jhonson was her father and Sharon Johnson was her mother. Sharon was a pastor. When she was two years old, Le’Andria started singing gospel songs. She sang in her father’s church, and was later the worship leader.
After her divorce, she was facing a significant financial burden. She was a single mother to three children and wanted to make a difference. She was supported by her family and friends at the Sunday Best audition. Her clothes reflected her financial crisis. Due to her poor appearance, she was at the edge of being eliminated. After her first performance, she was still voted through. She was finally voted Sunday Best’s title winner.
She was married to Forrest Walker in 2013, and they have five children. Gregory A Johnson, her brother, died in November 2016.
Major Milestones and Careers
Important milestones in Le’Andria’s life include:
- Le’Andria was crowned Sunday Best’s title winner in 2010.
- She released her first extended-play album, The Awakening Of Le’Andria.
- She also released Christmas Best, her first holiday album, the same year.
- She was awarded the Digital Gospel Music Awards (Female) in 2011.
- She released The Experience in 2012, her first studio album.
- She also won the Grammy Awards for Best Gospel in the same year.
- She won the Stellar Awards in 2013 for Best New Artist, and Best Female Vocalist.
- She began filming in 2015 with Preachers Of Atlanta, a reality series that featured five unusual preachers who were based in Atlanta.
- She won the Steeple Award for Best Artist of Year (Female) in 2016.
- These are a few things you didn’t know about Le’Andria.
- The Christian community once criticised Le’Andria for singing gospels while she was drunk.
She criticized the church in 2015 and condemned the hypocrisy of some Christian personalities who claimed to live a Biblical lifestyle via Periscope broadcasts.
She was criticised for selling contraceptives and cigarettes to Atlantans during charity events.
Le’Andria’s Net Worth
Le’Andria Jonson’s net worth is estimated at $1.25million according to the most recent updates. Her primary source of income is music, gospel performances, and concerts.