You have a healthy lifestyle if you regularly exercise, have a balanced diet and is putting effort to stay in shape. And yet for some reasons you still ain’t shedding those extra weight then your healthy lifestyle might not be as healthy as you think. Some people are living a fat lifestyle without their knowledge.
To help you understand more about a fat lifestyle, here are some five fat lifestyle indicators:
- You are part of the low-fat diet bandwagon.
- You eat on the run
- You love drinking juices and sodas that includes diet ones.
- You make use of artificial sweeteners.
- You love white rice.
Now, if you can relate to these indicators then you must pay close attention as I am about to help you further understand why you should stop practicing this kind of lifestyle.
1. Low- fat diet is a rip-off. The greater you deny yourself of fat; the more your body will store fat. Stay away of low- fat items (they are usually full of sugar) instead use organic fats to help you maintain energy and enhance your metabolism. Extra virgin olive oil, avocados and organic meat are to name a few.
2. Eating on the run is a big no-no when you’re trying to lose weight. This eating practice tends to make you eat more. By just chewing you’re not savoring the taste of your food which results to dissatisfaction that will result to eating more until you get full. Aside from that your “flash” attitude towards eating will put your body into stress which will again result to increased fat storage.
3. Drinks are among the sneakiest ‘fat lifestyle’ factors. If you are to drink juices makes sure that its freshly squeeze. Anything with sugar added or has the diet label will not help you lose weight.
4. Artificial sweetener can help you gain weight faster compared to when you’re taking in natural sugar. This is proven on clinical studies.
5. The grain industry is selling us lies. Yes they are good source of carbohydrates but it will be better to consume carbohydrates from veggies, as it is much easier to digest and burn down during exercise.
So there you have it the five indicators of a fat lifestyle and why you should stop practicing each one. Remember, its easy to have a healthy lifestyle only if you’re willing to change your old ways and accept change.